Check Out The Best Movies To Watch Here >> BEST MOVIES TO WATCH
Watch Recent Nollywood Movies Here >> RECENT NOLLYWOOD MOVIES
Download The Best Of Nollywood Movies Here >> VINTAGE NOLLYWOOD MOVIES
A woman has died after suffering severe burns while trying to boil water at home.
According to family members, Chinenye tried to boil water early on the morning of Thursday, June 25, not knowing that the gas had leaked through the night and filled the kitchen. As soon as she turned the knob on the gas cooker, she was engulfed in flames.
Friends took to Facebook to share photos of her burns after the incident as they prayed for her to survive.
Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she died.
Her friends took to Facebook to mourn her while warning people to desist from answering phone calls near a cooking gas.
However, her family members corrected the misinformation. They stated that the gas explosion was not in any way as a result of a phone call as her friends claim, but due to a gas leak.
The late Chinenye has been praised as a hardworking woman. Though a university graduate, she reportedly helped her mother out at Eke Awka market to hustle for the family.
Below are tributes from friends.